Screw Blogger up. Or rather should I screw my house internet connection?
I have been wanting to blog 2 days ago. But I cannot access blogger properly. When I clicked on a link, it keeps saying internet connection down. I can go to other website just cannot go to blogger. =.=
Now I cannot really remember what I had been wanting to blog caused I had lose the mood and motivation to blog the thoughts I am having. Perhaps I shall blog about it tomorrow instead.
Currently:
I have been debating whether to cut my hair or not. Seriously I cannot made up my mind if I want to leave my hair as it is short or to let it be long like what it used to be 5 years ago.
All I can be sure is that. If I were to have long hair, I wont not let it be as long as how it used to be like. I'm seriously wondering why on earth had I kept my hair that long in the past. It reminds me of ghosts. =x
What a hard decision to make.
I guess this is the moment that I wished I had some advises.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment